Bridging the video chasm:
How ITN Productions Industry News can help ASAE associations make the leap
The statistics on the impact and value of video are staggering:
- NIELSEN reports that 147 million Americans watch video via the internet.
- Six out of ten executives prefer watching video to reading text according to Forbes.
- Time spent on a website increases 88% when a site includes video according to Mist Media.
- Video can increase email click-through by 200-300% according to Forrester
By 2020 video will account for 82% of all consumer internet traffic.
Associations know that they need to develop video, but the barriers are significant: the need for experienced production, on-camera, and post-production staff; cost of state of the art equipment; reliable online hosting; and time commitment of professional staff to execute a video strategy in addition to often overflowing plan of work.
By leveraging the technology, staff and experience of ITN Productions, the company that has produced independent national news for British television for more than 60 years, Industry News empowers associations to deliver broadcast quality video to members and industry partners.
As associations from around the globe gather at the ASAE Annual Meeting here’s an overview of what makes Industry News truly unique:
- A commitment to raise awareness on your most important issues. An Industry News partnership is keenly focused on creating a broadcast quality program that amplifies the key messages identified by your association. Industry News programs have highlighted important public health issues, added to political conversations, put a spotlight on career opportunities, and advanced public awareness of industries and professions.
- Professional storytelling. Our producers work with your association and participants to design creative and compelling ways to illustrate your message. We’ll find a way to make your story memorable and engaging, capturing the passion and emotion throughout your professional community
- True on-location filming. Many video providers limit filming to association conferences and trade shows. Industry News goes where it is needed to capture the best video that will tell the story – including 50 feet in the air on an amusement park attraction.
- Trusted and experienced to work with political leaders and difficult subjects. Our reputation as an international news producer opens doors. Industry news programs have featured leading government officials in the US and UK including Senators and even former Prime Minister David Cameron! We have covered the full range of topics, from the latest in automotive technology to chronic care.
- Broadcast-quality. ITN Productions headquarters has three studios including the latest in virtual reality technology. Our Industry News service utilizes the same camera and post-production equipment that we use to create on-air news, television commercials and shows that have aired on PBS, Discovery, Smithsonian and A&E.
- Access to over 600,000 hours of digital footage. ITN Source is one of the world’s largest digital clip archives, covering newsworthy and historic events since 1896. Our footage can bring the history behind your story to life or enhance your program by integrating actual broadcast footage to add credibility.
- Professional online hosting. ITN Productions hosts all the Industry News programs it produces using Wistia, a leading video hosting platform. This makes it simple and effective for your association to integrate and deliver video on your website, via social media, and email campaigns. Our platform also provides in-depth statistics on viewership and engagement.
- Direct value to featured participating organizations. Each participating company benefits from the same professional services as outlined above, plus direct benefits including a custom video chapter in the program that can also be used by the company for other purposes.
Learn more about us via our video introduction
ASAE Annual Meeting and Exhibition
We will be attending the ASAE Annual Meeting and Exhibition, August 13-16 in Salt Lake City and would love to meet with you. Visit us at Booth 1237 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 200 Gray's Inn Road
London WC1X 8XZ
- 020 7833 3000